Membership Requirements & Current Openings
Do you want to join the team? Please read our requirements below to see if you would be able to join us, then contact us! Also it is recommended that you read our Getting Into the Paranormal page as well before applying. And we do not have membership fees; we just ask to help with entrance fees and donations (if applicable).
- Be able to debunk claims of activity through investigative techniques
- Be able to travel long distances if needed
- Be ready at all times in case we get an investigation request; sometimes we go on short notice
- Adapt to changing conditions
- Run different types of audio and video software
- Willing to learn new information
- Be able to maintain composure during an investigation
- Stay up long hours into the night if needed
- Be professional and courteous
- Always willing to help others; we don't do this for the thrill
- Be able to learn to run all of our equipment proficiently, and troubleshoot equipment problems when, or if, they arise
Case Manager (3rd in charge)
- On investigations, the case manager is the client liaison and answers any questions and concerns they may have.
- The case manager is also the
spokespersonfor the group. This means that they are the ones who contact potential clients, asks them questions, sets up pre-investigation interviews, and so forth.
- In any case where the Tech manager cannot make it, the case manager becomes second in charge for the investigation. This means that the case manager would be in charge of the investigators, getting equipment ready, and in charge of the investigative set up of equipment. The Case Manager is a very important part of the team.
- The most basic position within the team, but also an important part of the team. The investigator develops theories on how the case can be logically explained, and then tests those theories through the usage of test equipment (Flir, EMF meters, etc.) and tries various debunking techniques
Being a paranormal investigator has its risks both from a physical standpoint as well as a spiritual standpoint. That is why we always take great care when we're on an investigation of a supposedly haunted locale.
Go to top