East Central Oklahoma Paranormal Society (ECOPS)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much do you charge?
- We do not charge for our services
- We don't because most of what is being caught is some sort air particle like dust, dander, lint, bugs, moisture, etc. that are all just getting caught in the camera's IR light, or flash, which gives the anomoly it's glow look. Because of this, there's too much doubt there to conclusively determine if what is caught is paranormal or not. That is why we do not fully trust the orb theory; if there's doubt, throw it out.
- We are willing to travel out-of-state on a case-by-case condition due to certain travel restrictions with our current members. However, in the future we are planning to change this.
- The founder of Muskogee Area Paranormal Society, now the current ECOPS that you see here, was a member of the original ECOPS team, and was still in contact with the original founder. He was able to get permission from the original founder of ECOPS to use this name. Please read our About Us page to see the story of how we became ECOPS from Muskogee Area Paranormal Society.
- No we do not have membership fees, nor do we have any specific requirements for what type of equipment our investigators carry. If you think a certain piece of equipment would be useful, you're free to purchase it. However we do ask that the equipment be as scientific as possible. For example, we do not utilize the SB-7 (or any other model) of the spirit box.
- Yes, please check out our Membership Requirements page for further information. Also please read the Getting Into the Paranormal page as well before joining any paranormal team.
- No, we do not. We only provide answers for our clients through the gathering of evidence & debunking techniques. The reason is that sometimes cleansing will not have the desired outcomes for various reasons, or just because the person who had performed the cleansing didn't know what they were doing. With that said, that would open the team up to liability issues.
Go to top